A Powerful Tool for Qualified Self-Employed Professionals
Defined Benefit plans do not work for everyone. In fact, they are often overlooked as a tax savings and retirement building tool because relatively few individuals are in the right circumstances to use them. For high-income, self-employed professionals, such as locum tenens physicians, however, Defined Benefit plans can deliver a powerful, tax-advantaged strategy for building a large retirement nest egg.
The best candidates for Defined Benefit and plans are high-income professionals who:
- Have self-employment income (1099 and/or W-2) from:
- A sole proprietorship, S-Corp or LLC, or
- Have side income from freelance work
- Are self-employed spouses of high-income earner
- Are 40 years of age or older
- Earn at least $100,000 annually
- Are willing and able to contribute more than $50,000 per year to a retirement plan for at least 3 consecutive years,
- Would like to contribute a higher percentage of their compensation to a retirement plan than allowed under a 401(k) or SEP-IRA
Are your Ready to Find out What you Can Save?
If you would like to find out how much you may be able to save on your taxes and investment for retirement, we have a short Tax Savings Analysis form. Take 1 minute to fill it out and we will get back to you quickly with a proposal. There is no obligation and no fee. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Read more detail about these powerful tax and retirement savings options and find out if they will work for you.
How much can you save? Take 1 minute to fill in our short Tax Savings Analysis form and we will help you find out.
Read how these plans have helped other self-employed physicians save tens of thousands.
We craft custom retirement plan solutions to maximize clients’ tax savings while rapidly building retirement wealth.